Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Are You Facing the Possibility of Foreclosure?



Facing Foreclosure
Are you currently facing the possibility of foreclosure?  Have you received a notice of foreclosure in the mail and are not quite sure what to do next?  If you are facing the possibility of foreclosure, you should know that there are several alternatives to foreclosure that may be possible solutions for you.  I encourage you to contact me today to discuss what options may be available to you and your family.

If you are faced with the likelihood of a foreclosure in the near future, your contact with me could help you avoid foreclosure and prevent further damage to your credit.  In addition, there may be options available that will allow you to keep your home or sell your home under different circumstances.  

If you are expecting a foreclosure notice or have received a notice of foreclosure in the mail, I urge you to contact me immediately as "time is of the essence."  I am happy to assist you by evaluating your circumstances to determine what alternatives are available to you.  By contacting me, you can rest assured that any information shared will remain confidential. Call today for your free consultation!

If you are interested in buying or selling real estate in Alexandria, Lorton, Woodbridge or any of the surrounding areas in northern Virginia and Maryland, please contact me for assistance.  My specializations include first-time home buyers, home sellers, luxury homes, short sales, foreclosures, relocation, and divorce.   
Search the MLS










Lisa Dunham, MBA, CDPE, ABR, ePRO 
Allison James Estates & Homes 
703-298-6546 (Mobile) 

Lisa@LisaDunham.com
www.LisaDunham.com

LinkedIn   Facebook   Twitter   Google Buzz   Google

No comments:

Post a Comment